- We are a team of talk leaders that take what we have learned throughout our life in the LGBTQ+ community and apply to people who haven’t gone through the struggles yet, and possibly not know how to survive it.
- Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death to LGBTQ+ community. We are here to lessen the number by simply, helping each other.
- Love always wins.
- Talk leaders are our peers. Anyone in the LGBTQ+ community that is willing to share their stories, advice & more with others that are struggling, unsure or just want to learn more.
- Talk leaders will be anonymous to protect them from any harm that could come down the road.
- To be a talk leader you must be 16+ years old & willing to log into the app at least once a day.
- A user will open the app and be prompted to answer their sexuality, why they are in the app, and where they are located (city and state only)
- They will then be paired with a talk leader that has the most similar qualities to best help them with whatever they are here for.
- They will then have their conversation with their leader until satisfied & will then be brought to the next page which will be the main home for the resources, community boards, etc.
VP of F to M Trans Community/Head of Trans March
VP of Community Resources
VP of M To F Trans Community
VP of Events & PR
VP of Fundraising
VP of Merch